Being your own boss means that you’re in control – of time, productivity, and the budget. Saving money might be one of your top priorities when you are just starting to build your empire.
Clipping coupons and constantly searching for “Today’s Deals” in the advertising circulars is not just for housewives and students – it can be just as important for entrepreneurs, too. Fortunately, the AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping program can help budding entrepreneurs save money when spending (some) money. You can get an array of Amazon Promo Codes from visiting this website : http://freeshipping125.com
By learning the basic eligibility requirements and carefully following the filtering, ordering and shipping steps, your AmazonGlobal order can be processed and shipped to you FREE! In addition, the AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping program can take care of the import duty, tax estimation, and customs clearance on your behalf during the checkout process.
The AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping program offers a select number of products that are eligible for free shipping to Singapore. To determine a product’s eligibility and place an order, follow these steps:
- Access AmazonGlobal.com and search for your item(s). Eligible items usually have a shipping statement in the product detail portion of the page.
- Use the drop menu located beside the Search bar to select International Shipping.
- The left sidebar is the Featured Categories of items available for international shipping. Remember that not all products in the Amazon catalog are eligible for shipping outside the U.S.
- International Shipping is listed in the left sidebar; underneath this is an empty box next to AmazonGlobal Eligible. Check this box to filter items that are eligible for the international shipping.
- NOTE: Currently special handling items cannot be delivered outside the US. You can find this information on the product detail page.
- NOTE: Items sold by third party merchants are usually NOT eligible for free shipping. Select only items that state “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com”.
- Select your item(s), place them in the cart, and proceed to checkout.
- All items in your order must be shipped to the same address in Singapore.
- Select “Group my items into as few shipments as possible” as your shipping preference.
- Select AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping, and complete your order.
- Your order total must be USD125 or more to be eligible for free shipping. Chat room users recommend always paying in USD currency.
AmazonGlobal’s website states that normal delivery time is 9 – 14 business days, “after all of your items are available to ship, including pre-order items”.
You may use promotion codes with your AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping program. Consider taking advantage of Gold Box Item and Lightening Deals shopping, too. Experienced Amazon shoppers recommend placing your needed items in the shopping cart, first; Gold Box and Lightening Deals offerings are order time-sensitive and should be placed in the cart just before checkout.
Amazon’s customer service representatives will help you with any questions about the AmazonGlobal Saver Shipping program, how to determine product eligibility, what items cannot be shipped, and even handle returns or problems with damaged or DOA items. The AmazonGlobal.com website offers additional information about all aspects of international shipping and product eligibility.
With careful planning, shopping at AmazonGlobal.com can help save you money and keep your business capital strong.